Saturday, November 26, 2011

Battle Angel Alita "Last Order" Vol 1 #1-#6

Battle Angel Alita was really my first look ever at manga its been something for some reason i have put off looking at for reasons i dont know why probably my preconceived wrong notions of what manga is truly about. but i am happy a read Battle Angel Alita which changed those notions it was a wonderful story about something i think all young people feels like happens to older people that there brain is replaced with a computer chip making them not the same as young adults who have yet to have this happen. and in a weird way it this whole story to me is all about questioning what makes use human or just a cyborg and the conflict between two groups who say they are right and will kill for it. it had a lot of substance and was really enjoyable to read the biggest thing that was a problem for me was the panel transition going on the other side which threw me off for a little while. but this book made me want to explore more manga and not everything is like dragon ball z.

No comments:

Post a Comment